Thursday, April 14, 2011

A quick Q for Kindlers

 I have an image [a memo] that plays an important role in my novel. When I test it on Amazon’s preview it shows a bit small and fuzzy. The tech notes say that’s to be expected but I’d hate for it to be too hard to read. When I test it split across two pages [wide and short vs. the standard tall and narrow] the text is much easier to read in the preview.

So my question is - how do you Kindle readers feel about turning your device sideways [landscape] for two pages and then back to normal [portrait] for the rest of the book? Is it irksome? No big deal? Your input would be a great help.

Btw, I’m uploading my thriller to Kindle first, with Nook and other ereaders quickly to follow - so don’t worry if you’re not a Kindler, you’re not forgotten!

No comments:

Post a Comment