Monday, April 25, 2011

The cover is done!

Here’s what I came up with. What do you think? I was leaning toward the red cover but when viewed as a thumbnail image [the size it will be shown in the Kindle store/Amazon page] the blue cover is much clearer. So, for now, the e-book version will use the blue. When print copies are available I may go with the red. I gotta say, if I saw that on the shelf [or better yet, right at the front of the store on display with the other best sellers!] I'd pick it up.

I’d love comments - after all, people really do judge books by their covers.


2 comments:

  1. Love the blue cover Michael! Well done. Much prefer the blue over the red...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, thanks. I'm uploading it to Amazon Kindle today, along with the entire novel.

    What? Who said I'm nervous?

    ReplyDelete