Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Hop to it!

Okay, new to this and all, I’ve been seeing references to ‘blog hops’. Sure, I’ve been curious but I’ve also been trying to get reviews for Hill 170 (reviews like - ‘You must read this novel; no really, you must!’, ‘Best debut in this genre in ages, maybe even best debut since the invention of paper!’, ‘I want to have Dodge Bryce’s baby!’ and stuff like that) and haven’t really taken too much time to learn much about the art/science of blogging let alone blog-hopping. And, the best way to learn something is to do it. So, killing two tasks with one stroke I am going to be participating in this hop June 30 - July 4.


I'll be giving away copies (pdf or mobi) of Hill 170 to three randomly chosen lucky winners! I'll have entry rules up tomorrow (June 30).

From what I understand there may be a few hundred visitors passing through so I better tidy the place up!

No comments:

Post a Comment